• Help with personal care (including bathing & toileting)
• Food preparation and feeding
• Help with medication
• Helping with moving and handling using wheelchairs & hoists
• Attending health or other appointments
• Social activity, visiting family friends & community activities
• Cleaning and ironing
• Supported Living
• Mental health and anxiety
• Personal safety
• Budgeting and finance
• Access to annual health checks and medical appointments
• Daytime support from 1 hour to 24 hours
• Wake in night support
• Sleep in service
• Safe and well checks
• Social Isolation reduction
To be everyone's first choice for home care and support services
The provision of a competent, safe, caring and professional support service to enable adults of all ages and abilities to remain, and be cared for, in their own homes. We support people, who may be disadvantaged, by promoting independence and participation, enabling choice and decision making, respecting confidentiality, and maintaining dignity and self-respect. Our customers are encouraged to exercise personal choice and have an input in any decisions made regarding the provision, extent and timing of their care and support.
We expect all our staff to always:
- Keep our customers and themselves safe
- Treat people with dignity and respect
- Be honest
- Show compassion in their work
- Promote our customers' independence
- Involve our customers in their work
- Promote equality
- Act with integrity
Over the past two years, my nan used 3 different care agencies, but this one without a shadow of a doubt is the most compassionate of them all. The carers arrive on time, of course, and they genuinely go above and beyond to ensure that my nan is not only cared for but also entertained - I've walked in on a sing-along once before! Credit where credit is due - you are all fantastic, thank you!
J C (Granddaughter of Client)
We're proud of our team of carers and support staff who have a real desire to provide the best possible care to our community! We only employ people who we would happily have caring for our own loved ones!
There is no "one size fits all" when it comes to engaging our care services. Each of our customers have their own tailor-made support plan, created and delivered to meet their needs, wants and goals. We review this regularly to ensure we continue to deliver the best service at all times!
By working with our care planning partner, Birdie, we're able to offer real-time visibility of the service delivered by our care team - care notes and comments can be made available to family members and loved ones in real-time, providing peace of mind that the service offered is actually the service being received!
Complete this form and we'll give you a call within 48 hours to discuss how we can help.
UNFORTUNATELY WE'RE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING EMPLOYMENT ENQUIRIES FROM OVERSEAS WORKERS